Published on 12 October, 2018
Exam Invigilator: Part Time
Harris Academy St. John’s Wood are seeking to employ people to join our team of invigilators.
We are looking to recruit a diverse team of diligent, pragmatic and efficient exam invigilators to support the orderly conduct and procedures for secondary education exams.
Work will be available throughout the year for internal mock examinations, but predominately in the months of May and June for the external exam season.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Successful exam invigilators will need to be available from 8:00am to facilitate the set-up of the morning exams.
For the afternoon exams, invigilators will need to be available for a 1:00pm set up time. On some occasions the exam can go onto to 4:30.
• Be active patrolling the exam space.
• Demonstrate the highest professional expectations at all times and ensure candidates conduct themselves in the appropriate manner.
• Be vigilant to ensure that candidates do not cheat, speak or use prohibited items.
• Be compliance to the exam conduct expectations as outline by JCQ.
• We expect the team to be able to be flexible dependent on the season, as these timings depend on the exam being sat.
• Training will be provided and is a mandatory element of the role.
It will be paid. Applicants will be shortlisted and interviewed before being offered the job role.
Salary: Hourly rate of £11.00p/h
To apply: visit our careers portal at https://www.harriscareers.org.uk/200/search-our-vacancies
Closing date: 4pm on Wednesday 7th November 2018.
For further information please contact the school on 020 7722 8141 or please email email@example.com
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.